Join us at the "Ports need to Digitise if they are to cut costs & cut emissions" online webinar!
Updated: Oct 27, 2022
You are invited to join us at the upcoming "Ports need to Digitalise if they are to cut costs & emissions" free webinar! Vincent de Gast, our Director, will present our vision on "How can digitalization represent a step toward the port of tomorrow?"
This webinar is organized by Ship Management International and UAB-Online and will take place on Tuesday 1 November 2022 from 11:00-12:00 AM UK (GMT) time. Register for free here: http://ow.ly/5tBe50Lkl6o
Vincent will join Hans Bobeldijk, CEO, UAB-Online; Ton Mol, Barge Advisor, OCIMF (Oil Companies International Marine Forum); Stephanie Trabia, CCO, VAKT Global Ltd; and Pascal Ollivier, Chair of International Association of Ports and Harbors (IAPH) Digitalisation working group, to discuss the extent to which ports and terminals should be embracing digitalisation and innovation as they look to cut costs and play their part in reducing vessel-borne emissions.
Questions that will be debated include:
1. How important is digitalisation to the port sector and is it being taken seriously enough by the various stakeholders?
2. What are the game changers, and what can the industry do to ensure it is well positioned to use digitalisation to grow profitably and sustainably?
3. What are the challenges facing the sector, and how ready are the regulators to play their part?
4. Standardisation is a word often banded around the market, but driving through efficiency and cost savings through enhanced connectivity must have to rely on industry wide-take up in a standardised way? But can this be done with the plethora of options available? What are your thoughts?
- Hans Bobeldijk, CEO at UAB-Online
- Ton Mol, Barge Advisor at OCIMF (Oil Companies International Marine Forum)
- Ravi Bhatiani, Executive Director at FETSA Federation of European Tank Storage Associations
- Stephanie Trabia, CCO at VAKT Global Ltd
- Pascal Ollivier, Chair of the International Association of Ports and Harbors (IAPH)
- Vincent de Gast, Director at Systems Navigator
- Sean Moloney, CEO at Elaborate Communications
- Engaging speakers and an opportunity to share your experience & challenges - Increase your Knowledge in this industry - E-Networking with other professionals that share your interest.
About Systems Navigator
Systems Navigator is a global leader in advanced and predictive decision support technology. Since 2003, our employees are working around the globe for a wide range of customers on the most challenging projects. We assist our customers in making better decisions on where to spend their capital by demonstrating the impact of change through simulation modelling. Our Dropboard platform for planning & scheduling helps companies optimize their operations, improve customer service and maximize the use of their assets.
Do you have questions or would like to know more about this topic?
Give us a call: +31(0)15 750 1030
Send us an email: email@example.com
Want to stay up-to-date?
Connect with us on LinkedIn: >>>
#SystemsNavigator #Ports #Terminals #Planning #Scheduling #Predictions #Innovation #Optimization #Digitalisation #Dropboard